BOOTCAMP or COACHING
– Move from being an Implementer to an Influencer –
WHO IT’S FOR
Are you an engineer, have a trades background, a scientist or come from a technical field?
If you’re new to management, or been around but would like to improve your leadership skills this is for you.
- Worried that you’re not strategic enough? Struggle with the ‘big picture’?
- Lacking confidence when communicating with others? Not being taken seriously?
- Overloaded and overwhelmed because you can’t get others to step up?
Perhaps you’d like to be more strategic in your thinking, move from being the technical expert to become influential within your company, or transition from ‘doing it all yourself’ to leading others.
This course helps technical managers become the organisational shapers they need to be to take their teams and their company forward and deliver business success.
- Develop strategic thinking, influencing and communication skills to lead yourself and lead others
- Become more strategic in your planning and communicating
- Learn how to engage and inspire others to deliver a great team culture and results
- Discover how to get senior management to listen
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH
- Insights into yourself as leader
- Skills for managing tasks and managing people
- Practical ideas to implement in the workplace
- A more strategic approach to leadership
- Being a more effective leader within the organisation
- A boost for your career as a leader
I’d love for you to join my weekly newsletter. Please sign up here!