Enterprise Risk Management Training
– Providing you with principles, a framework and a process for managing organisational risk-
WHO IT’S FOR
This course is for risk professionals who want to increase their knowledge to design, implement and operate enterprise risk programs for the successful management of operational risk.
All organisations, no matter whether private, government or not-for-profit have one thing in common – they all take risk to achieve their goals.
Unfortunately, too many organisations either don’t have any formal approach to considering the risks they are taking, or they utilise forms of risk management that are below par. That is, they are not in line with the principles and guidelines of better practice as defined in AS ISO 31000.
The purpose of the course is to provide you with the requisite knowledge to design, implement and operate enterprise risk programs for the successful management of organisational risk.
Understand the principles that underlie an efficient and effective approach to the management of organisational risk and the value it brings to the organisation
Understand the core elements and benefits of a framework for integrating risk management into the governance and operations of an organisation
Understanding of risk management process and how to apply it to the organisations of differing size and complexity
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH
- Develop a technical understanding of ISO 31000
- Clarify and embed technical understanding of ISO 31000
- Tips and tricks on enterprise risk management including on:
- Assessing the quality of an organisation’s approach to risk
- What makes a good risk assessment
- The key to communicating and consulting on risk
I’d love for you to join my weekly newsletter. Please sign up here!